Pavement repairs will cause overnight ramp closures at I-69 and I-465
Drivers need to prepare for overnight ramp closures this weekend and next. Needed pavement repairs will cause ramp closures at the I-69 and I-465 interchange. There will also be lane closures along I-465.
Closures are expected overnight this weekend and next weekend.
Saturday, July 29 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- Full closure of ramp from I-69 southbound to I-465 westbound
- Single lane closure on I-465 westbound (near I-69 ramp)
Saturday, August 5 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- Full closure of ramp from I-465 eastbound to I-69 northbound
- Single lane closure on I-69 southbound ramp to I-465 southbound
- Single lane closure on I-465 eastbound (near Binford Boulevard and I-69 ramp)
Remember to always drive safely and to lower your speed in construction zones. Drive distraction-free and be aware of changing traffic patterns.