Lane and ramp closures along I-465 northbound this weekend; 82nd Street overnight closures next week
Lane and ramp closures are planned for this weekend, weather-dependent, to complete a traffic shift needed to accommodate construction.
Starting around 9 p.m. Friday, I-465 northbound is scheduled to be reduced to one lane beginning at Fall Creek. The I-465 northbound ramp to I-69 northbound will also be reduced to one lane. The Pendleton Pike ramp to I-465 northbound will be closed.
This work is expected to be completed by 6 a.m. Monday April 24. When the work is complete, the entrance to the temporary express lane on I-465 North will move from Binford Boulevard to Fall Creek.
April 21-23, Overnight Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- I-465 northbound reduced to one lane starting at 56th Street.
- I-465 northbound ramp to I-69 northbound reduced to one lane.
- Pendleton Pike ramp to I-465 northbound closed.
- I-69 southbound ramp to I-465 southbound reduced to one lane.
- Express lane will be closed through the weekend and the entrance will be moved from Binford Boulevard south to Fall Creek.
This work is dependent on weather conditions to complete needed striping.
More News to Know
82nd Street under I-69 is expected to be closed overnight starting this coming Monday, April 24 and ending Friday, April 28. The overnight closures are needed to accommodate bridge demolition work. The nightly closures are expected 9 p.m. through 6 a.m.
Earlier this week, the 82nd Street ramps to and from I-69 northbound closed. These are long-term ramp closures that will be in place through late 2023.
Drivers should slow down, watch signage and avoid distractions while driving through the corridor.